Here at Family, we strive to stay true to our five core values, both in our dealings with you, and with each other.
- Customer Focus: Our staff will take ownership of your query, and ensure they see any question or issue through to your satisfaction.
- Respect: All of our customers are equally important to us, and we will make sure that we treat you with the same respect as we would expect to be treated ourselves.
- Professionalism: As at 31st December 2012, we handled £4.5 billion in family funds. So we have lots of experience in looking after your money.
- Honesty: Our communications with you will be in plain English, and we will always be open and clear.
- Commercial Focus: We will provide the very best service for our customers throughout the term of their investment and beyond.
Family in the community
We believe in doing the right thing, not just for families, but for our local Brighton community too. That's why, since 1992, our Community Programme has been committed to providing support for a number of local organisations.
In 2011, Family staff donated 884 hours to the community and supported over 20 charities.
Our work includes:
- Working with local nurseries and schools.
- Supporting Age Concern, including an annual Christmas open day at our offices.
- Supporting local charities and topping-up any staff fundraising.
- 'Working Together' team challenges and staff development.
- An extensive recycling scheme.
Download our Corporate Responsibility Brochure (PDF)