Here at Family, we strive to stay true to our five core values, both in our dealings with you, and with each other.
- Trust: We build trust in each other by doing what we say we are going to do.
- Respect: We demonstrate our respect for the individuality and diversity of our customers and colleagues.
- Honesty: We communicate with our customers and colleagues in a spirit of openness and honesty.
- Integrity: We ensure that our actions are consistent with our principles.
- Responsibility: We take responsibility and strive to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Family in the community
We believe in doing the right thing, not just for families, but for our local Brighton community too. That's why, since 1992, our Community Programme has been committed to providing support for a number of local organisations.
In 2011, Family staff donated 884 hours to the community and supported over 20 charities.
Our work includes:
- Working with local nurseries and schools.
- Supporting Age Concern, including an annual Christmas open day at our offices.
- Supporting local charities and topping-up any staff fundraising.
- 'Working Together' team challenges and staff development.
- An extensive recycling scheme.
Download our Corporate Responsibility Brochure (PDF)