Transferring a CTF to our Junior ISA
If you already have a CTF, either with us or another provider, and would like transfer it to our Junior ISA, simply follow the steps below and we'll do the rest.
Read our guide to Child Trust Funds and Junior ISAs »
Please note, we only accept CTF to Junior ISA transfers for the amount of £500 or more. Before making a decision to transfer, you should check if the current provider will charge a fee.
- Read the Important Information booklets and, for our ethical Junior ISA, the Key Investor Information document.
- Choose which account you want to invest in.
- Read the Important Information about transferring Child Trust Fund accounts to Junior ISAs leaflets.
- Call 0800 138 8310 and we'll send you an application pack in the post. Or download and print the relevant form.
- Complete the form and send it to us at FREEPOST, RTHA-EHYB-ZTBL, Family Investments, 16-18 West Street, Brighton, BN1 2RL.
Before transferring to our Junior ISA, please make sure you read the relevant Important Information booklets. Our Junior ISA invests in stocks and shares, so its value can go down as well as up, meaning your child could get back less than is paid in.
For full details about our Junior ISA, application forms, information on how our Junior ISA has performed and the terms and conditions, please refer to our Junior ISA page.